NY Mets v COL Rockies

North America - Mlb May 12, 2011 14:10 PM
Pick added by poglavica on May 12, 2011 20:08 PM

EXPLANATION OF MY MLB PICKS:

I use a simple but effective system for the Major League Baseball (MLB). I bet on the underdogs ML (Money Line), or with the (-1.5) Run Line when betting on favorites. I have a database from the past 3 seasons which is updated with the actual season. I don't even start to give picks before all teams haven't played at least 10 matches in the current season. As you already know and maybe you've already noticed reading my picks, the public loves betting on favorites because they win. They win at about a 58% in baseball. The remaining 42% are the underdogs which give you the real value instead of picking the favorites. Sometimes, the favorites are worth the stakes because they simply offer good value with the Run Line (-1.5). The most important thing when picking my bets is, value! As simple as that. Off course, all picks are evaluated before I post them here and the starting pitchers obviously play an important role in the outcome of the game. Some additional rules are within my system as well. Therefore, you will not read any other analysis regarding the matches I've selected. For prematch details please visit http://www.mlb.com. I'll use the same stakes (Medium 6/10) for all games I chose.

ABOUT THE SYSTEM:

The system is automated. All the relevant data is stored in a database which I've created myself. A lot of mathematical functions and IT scripts are part of the entire system. I've collected all the needed data on freely available statistic sites. The update of the actual data is done with a custom script. The system was tested over a period of an entire MLB season and had a hit rate of 62% with avg. odds of 2.11. For the actual stats please use the link under US Sports - MLB. I update the system with new rules and definitions at a regular basis.

NOTE:

Please understand that I can't give you all the glory details of my system as it was developed by myself and as such it should remain my intellectual property.

 
Betting type: Versus Stake: 8/10
Pick: NY Mets Profit: -8
Status:   Lost
( Pick validated by poglavica as Lost)
Odds: 2.52 (Odds offered by Gamebookers.com)
Rate this pick: Favorite bookmaker: Bet365
Views: 122
 
Click here to watch sports events LIVE and Bet Live at Unibet !


Latest Active Picks & Tips for NY Mets v COL Rockies
Time Event Views Tipster Stake Bookmarker League
14:10 PM NY Mets v COL Rockies 113 poglavica 8 North America - Mlb
14:10 PM NY Mets v COL Rockies 123 poglavica 8 North America - Mlb

Latest Finished Picks & Tips from poglavica
Time Event Views Tipster Stake Bookmarker League
19:05 PM BOS Red Sox v NY Yankees 252 poglavica 6 North America - Mlb
13:10 PM TOR Blue Jays v MIN Twins 145 poglavica 6 North America - Mlb
14:10 PM NY Mets v COL Rockies 123 poglavica 8 North America - Mlb
14:10 PM NY Mets v COL Rockies 113 poglavica 8 North America - Mlb
14:00 PM Malaga v Gijon 152 poglavica 7 Spain - Primera Division

In play Picks & Tips from poglavica
Time Event Views Tipster Stake Bookmarker League
No events found
Winners Top Tipsters
Top 10 Tipsters
# Tipster September Prize
1 milkovic +101.10 150$
2 snowman +79.30 75$
3 raresh +79.20 50$
4 mrgol +46.80 25$
5 TippyTip +42.00 20$
6 danytz186 +41.60 20$
7 montenegro88 +39.60 20$
8 domac +34.40 20$
9 MightyThunder +13.50 10$
10 Catalonec4ever +7.30 10$
Awards

Mybetinfo.net

Online betting magazine with previews.

Bet online at best european bookies


MyBetInfo Community - get help and support from MyBetInfo experts for all problems related to online gambling.
Bets of the day - discuss here about best bets of each day and win more money.
Live streaming - get the right links to watch online your favorite games from Tv.
Highlights - do not miss all the action, see the resume of all important sport events.
Video Sports - Watch videos from all sports
My bets - share with us your bets and you will get advices from our betting experts.
Bookmakers Help - discuss about online bookmakers and get help from our experts.
Betting strategies - discuss about betting strategies and find the one that suites you.
Paid picks - post your offer and discuss about paid picks and tips websites.
Poker Forum - get answers, help, support and advices from our poker experts.
Casino Forum - get support and help for all problems related to online casinos.

About Mybetinfo.com
Mybetinfo is one of the best free picks & tips website in Europe, the picks are from the best tipsters in the world. We have one of the best tipster competition with cash money prizes, and we have the most advanced stats for each tipster. You can find on our website all the info you need for online betting, from betting strategies to betting tools and services. We made reviews for online bookmakers, poker rooms,online casinos, backgammon software, online bingo halls and rummy websites.
Betting picks archive